I had some spare moments today and I've decided to create Aeisha's siggy myself. Just for fun and this is what I did. I used some scrapbook paper materials that I downloaded on the net. The used Scriptina font for her name. A clipart for Easter on the lower portion of the siggy. Os helped me edit the clipart. Pictures were taken just recently and Aeisha turned 6 months. It's fun to try on the spring clothes on her. She doens't complain! hehe
29 March 2007
Siggy Amateur
I had some spare moments today and I've decided to create Aeisha's siggy myself. Just for fun and this is what I did. I used some scrapbook paper materials that I downloaded on the net. The used Scriptina font for her name. A clipart for Easter on the lower portion of the siggy. Os helped me edit the clipart. Pictures were taken just recently and Aeisha turned 6 months. It's fun to try on the spring clothes on her. She doens't complain! hehe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment