This is where Aeisha is sleeping during daytime or when we are on the ground floor. It's so much cooler down here rather than the 2nd floor. There are days when the day temperature is high even that you can actually be cooked had we stayed upstairs. She still prefers her own crib though. I can understand that. So I rock her to sleep before putting her in the airbed. Then she sleeps soundly. He he. This picture was taken when she just woke up from her afternoon nap.
28 May 2007
Bed of Air
This is where Aeisha is sleeping during daytime or when we are on the ground floor. It's so much cooler down here rather than the 2nd floor. There are days when the day temperature is high even that you can actually be cooked had we stayed upstairs. She still prefers her own crib though. I can understand that. So I rock her to sleep before putting her in the airbed. Then she sleeps soundly. He he. This picture was taken when she just woke up from her afternoon nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment