04 May 2007
Tooth Fairy?
Last night Os showed me Aeisha’s two lower teeth starting to sprout. Oh boy was I astonished. I just hope that she won’t go through the diarrhea and drooling and the crying stage again. She had this bout when she was 5 months old. But we didn’t see any teeth springing although we saw two small bumps on her lower gums. Then after 3 days, she was ok. Feeding was stable and so is her pooing. So I duno. Maybe she just ate something dirty??? That was hard cz I had to change her soiled diapers every hour. And she wouldn’t want to drink her milk. I had to use a medicine dropper for her milk intake. On Monday, we’re going to the doctor for her third and last heap shot. I forgot to buy her $25 vaccine last night. So I have to keep in mind tonight if we go back to the drugstore. That's it for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment